Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Most Interesting Conversation in the World

              x     /      x     x     /
Hailey: "Yep. I called the shots."
              /   x   /      x  
Ryan: "Not in my town!"
               /    x   /   /     x   /
Hailey: "Oh but I did sweetie."
           x      /    x  /    x      /          x     /   x     x    /  x
Ryan: It's ON! I run this town. They call me the mayor."
                               x       /    x  x     x   /    x / x      x      /      x
Hailey: (Winks) "You're not gonna get re-elected when I'm there."
              x     /   x    x / x        x     /    x      /
Ryan: "There is no election cause I'm in charge!"
              /    x    /       x      /
Hailey: "I'll impeach your ass."
             /   x    /      /      x     /   x/x     /      x        /   x       x
Ryan: "Get it girl. You have no idea who you're dealing with!"
                            x    /  x       /
Hailey: (Laughs) "A goody-good!"
            x   /  x       /       x       /           x      /   /   x    /    x     /    x   /
Ryan: "A goody good who knows what's up! I got people everywhere."
             /     x   /
Hailey: "So do I!!!"
              /   x       x       /    x        /      x        x   /   x    /  x     x   /   x
Ryan: "People where you are... right now. And I got people in Parma."
                /     x  x  /  x     x     x x / x     x      /   x     x      /  x  x     x     /  x /   x    x     /  x      /        x  /
Hailey: "And Mississippi and Alabama and Florida and Germany and California and all the towns around 
  /       x   x    /    x
here and in Moscow."
            /    x    /      /     x     /    x   x   /   x     x       x       /     x        x     /       x  /      x    /
Ryan: "No I mean I've got people in Parma and where you are... and they're aware of you!"
              x      /
Hailey: "Oh yeah?"
            /       x      x  /    x    / x   x    x     /     x     /     /  x  /  x     x     /        x /    x
Ryan: "Oh yeah! If you do anything as small as pick up a pencil, I'll know about it."

1 comment:

  1. This scansion stuff really requires tons of practice. For example, the scansion of the places is incorrect:
    Mississippi = / u / u
    Alabama = / u / u
    and = u
    Florida = / u u
    Germany = / u u
    California = / u / u

    ReplyDelete