Tuesday, October 22, 2013

An Ode to my Fridge By Ryan Rehberg

Plastered with
stickers
of various red
and green.

You represent the
Boise Hawks and
good ol' LC.

Sometimes
you're full.
Water, grapes,
hot pockets and
such.

You definitely
portray my college
lifestyle.
Not too much,
but sometimes
too much of one
thing.

Filled with water
bottles
that I don't even
drink.

You're definitely
not my fridge
from home,
but that's ok.
I don't like all
the food in that
one anyway.

The microwave
sits on top
of you
and it's not
even
plugged in!
Is it comfortable?
I don't know.

Ouch!
You're pretty
hot in the back.
I thought fridges
were supposed
to be cold.

Oh well.
I don't use you much.
But you hold
my Hot Pockets,
and that's what a
college
kid needs.

6 comments:

  1. This is definitely the college life. I really like the style you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you made an ode to a fridge. It makes me want to read it just by the Title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch!! :) I had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny. You did really good. What are you touching the wires in the back of the fridge for though? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an outlet behind there! I was climbing around trying to get to my phone charger lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^The back of the fridge comment does seem kind of random, but it made me laugh. Also, this makes me curious. There's a comparison to all the food in your fridge back home. What exactly is in THIS refrigerator? Is it ONLY Hot Pockets and Water?

    ReplyDelete